Back in the spotlight

I dont understand Herbstreit. Denard is better cuz when he hits the second level he cant be caught. Great argument Kirk, cuz everyones runnin Taylor down from behind :bang I have no problem saying Robinson maybe better, but for that reason is just stupid. At least say something along the lines of he is a better passer or he is good cuz he has to be being on a team with a Cosgrove'esque defense.

I dont understand Herbstreit. Denard is better cuz when he hits the second level he cant be caught. Great argument Kirk, cuz everyones runnin Taylor down from behind :bang I have no problem saying Robinson maybe better, but for that reason is just stupid. At least say something along the lines of he is a better passer or he is good cuz he has to be being on a team with a Cosgrove'esque defense.

when did he say that? I wanna see the vid I must of missed that.

I was watching Sportsnation on friday and they were doing one of the silly games they do and the question was what is more explosive Taylor Martinez or the new NBA JAMZ? Cowterd came out and said he has been on the nebrasaka cornhusker banwagon all year. I listen to his show the two hours it is on in between schick and Nick and Unsportmasnlike conduct Not One time have i heard him say anything good about nebraska. when he said that i about threw my tv out the window.

:rant

thanks for listening

I was watching Sportsnation on friday and they were doing one of the silly games they do and the question was what is more explosive Taylor Martinez or the new NBA JAMZ? Cowterd came out and said he has been on the nebrasaka cornhusker banwagon all year. I listen to his show the two hours it is on in between schick and Nick and Unsportmasnlike conduct Not One time have i heard him say anything good about nebraska. when he said that i about threw my tv out the window.

:rant

thanks for listening

I have had the unfortunate opportunity to listen to Cowerd and he actually has been on the Nebraska bandwagon since the at least the Washington game. He said Bo Pelini is either the first or second defensive mind in college football with Saban and has talked up Martinez since then.