I hate to even type this

If we're fortunate enough to be in that position we'll definitely need OU ranked as high as possible because we might still need to jump some teams like Oregon, Boise and TCU who I can't see losing.

oregon has the pac 10, tcu has air force and utah. and boise will not have a stronger sos than us at the end of the year.

The only game boise has to worry about is nevada. And I think that game is gonna be alott more closer then alotta people think. And then again boise aint playing them at home either so the blue feild aint gonna be a factor in that game. I just hate that how boise fans cry that they get screwed every year well maybe the WAC should have a CCG.Then again boise dont have to worry about that next year because aint they leaveing the wac anyways? I wonder how they would do in the pac 10 :laughpound

At the going rate, it looks like we'll both be top 5 at worst going into CCG. Either way it would be epic

but would it be as epic as chewbacca on a giant squirrel fighting nazis?

chewbacca_riding_squirrel_into_nazi_combat_4c4d934bc5a80.jpg

Now that would cool ..... but it would be cooler if Chewie and the Squirrel were ranked 1 and 2. Or at least in the top 5

If we're fortunate enough to be in that position we'll definitely need OU ranked as high as possible because we might still need to jump some teams like Oregon, Boise and TCU who I can't see losing.

oregon has the pac 10, tcu has air force and utah. and boise will not have a stronger sos than us at the end of the year.

Throw in all that and and add in the historic significance of OU - NU match ups and the voters will not leave the winner (NU of course) out of the game. I am assuming that both teams are still on top at the time championship game and that is a lot of assuming.

Throw in all that and and add in the historic significance of OU - NU match ups and the voters will not leave the winner (NU of course) out of the game. I am assuming that both teams are still on top at the time championship game and that is a lot of assuming.

yeah, there is a lot of assuming going on, but i do think that if we are undefeated and win the ccg, we will be one of the two teams in the mnc.