New or Modified Threads

Is there anyway to make new or modified threads stand out more (like bolded text or changing the font color of read/old threads to gray)? Right now the only way to tell which thread I have not viewed recently is the small icon in the far left column, which doesn't stand out, at least to me (red icon + red text). The old version had a larger icon which was very visible and easy to see.

Is there anyway to make new or modified threads stand out more (like bolded text or changing the font color of read/old threads to gray)? Right now the only way to tell which thread I have not viewed recently is the small icon in the far left column, which doesn't stand out, at least to me (red icon + red text). The old version had a larger icon which was very visible and easy to see.

Actually, we had already tweaked that to make the "unread" icon even brighter and more noticeable. We'll look into what else we can do on that.

Agree with OP on this one. I liked the way the former board clearly distinguished between threads you hadn't read and threads you had. Now, it looks like they're all similar and it is tough to distinguish the active threads from the inactive ones.

I like the idea of fading the title text of threads you've been in, because right now all I notice is the file type icon to the left of each thread fades and not the whole thread title.

Agree with OP on this one. I liked the way the former board clearly distinguished between threads you hadn't read and threads you had. Now, it looks like they're all similar and it is tough to distinguish the active threads from the inactive ones.

I like the idea of fading the title text of threads you've been in, because right now all I notice is the file type icon to the left of each thread fades and not the whole thread title.

We (well, primarily zoogies) has been working on some tweaks to the look - and one of those includes this issue. We're getting very close to rolling them out - hopefully this week. However, one thing that has already been done is to tweak the icons beside the threads - the pale yellow are read, the red are unread. If you aren't seeing them, try refreshing your browser and see if they don't appear. But we have a couple of other things planned for this, as well.