Memorial Stadium Seating

I see alot of tickets available for high number rows 80+. Just wondering how good/bad the view is from a seat like that in Memorial stadium. I imagine the atmosphere is still incredible but I don't wanna spend money on bad seats, if there even is one. And which sections should be avoided in Memorial stadium?

I'd appreciate any input. Thanks.

I see alot of tickets available for high number rows 80+. Just wondering how good/bad the view is from a seat like that in Memorial stadium. I imagine the atmosphere is still incredible but I don't wanna spend money on bad seats, if there even is one. And which sections should be avoided in Memorial stadium?

If you're sitting high up in an endzone sit on the South Side, that way you can get a good view of husker vision.

you don't get a big tv to look at high up on the North end.

Really, the seats anywhere aren't that bad and sometimes I prefer sitting in the end zones because you can see the gaps in the line better.

Even the high rows in the end zones aren't terrible. You just don't want to get stuck under the overhang/behind a pole on either side of the field.

Best place I've ever sat was Section 20 row 98.....the last row and it was AWESOME. It was against WKU this year and my father in law, my buddy and his father, and I stood the whole game leaning up against the wall. We had so much room to move around and didn't have to worry about anybody telling us to sit down. Also had a great scenery of downtown Lincoln and Haymarket Park. I would love to have season tickets at this location...actually anywhere in row 98 in the South endzone.