Which Outcome is Most Likely

Husker_x

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd put it like this...

Win big - 35%

Win small - 25%

Lose small - 10%

Lose big - 30%

Voted win big as most likely. But I change my mind on this a lot.

I've really been going back and forth, too. It's like you keep expecting to wake up and realize our offense couldn't possibly be this good. But then they win, and win, and win big. UCLA crushed Texas up the middle. What does UCLA have on the road that we don't have at home? Nowhere near the same defense, nowhere near the same rushing game. 14 points makes the most logical sense to me. But it's Texas, and they're angry, and they're cornered. You just never know.

Until today, i was saying a small margin win, 10point or soish. but after reading the article about what Tim Beck said at the breakfast about planning for this game for 10 months, ive changed to a blowout win. Im talking over by halftime and continuing to poor it on thru 4 qtrs. I know it's naive to think they were not planning for this game, but it's obvious now. Bo is a liar. The SDSU week, they were gameplanning for Texas. all offseason-Texas. It's over. This is so over :bonesflag:

There is going to be a very loud proclamation made tommorrow to the whole country from a little place called Lincoln, and this team is going to be playing with some rage tommorrow.