The offense plan

Anyone else think Zac should be out guy and have t-mart in there as the wild-cat/tebow type player his freshman year? Zac manages the game and puts together CONSISTENT, LONG SUSTAINED drives better than almost anyone i've ever seen... which is something we really haven't had this year... i was worried after watching us stall at idaho after they figured us out for most of the game... and I still am especially since we havent had 1 touchdown drive this year when the starters were in of more than 7 plays... ridiculous but it looks good since martinez was able to run for 6 most times. When we need to grind it out though, he doesn't show up and we know that lee does. kid has coconut-sized cajones.

No...Lee did a nice job today giving us a different look so credit him. But Martinez in my opinion threw the ball pretty well...the dropped balls killed him...a couple TD passes from Martinez would shake TX defense and then all of the sudden Martinez could open up and start ripping off big running plays. I think it came down to TX defensive game plan against our O-Line was overwhelming and we knew we had to go into basic pass protections. To me, we could have still done this with Martinez though.