Texas Fans

Bradr

Wanted to get everyone's experiences with Texas fans yesterday.

I talked with three different groups and sat next to one gentleman, and without a doubt, they were all very cordial, humble, and all-in-all good people. Just thought I would bring that up, because they tend to get demonized so much some times. Good experience yesterday, and I hope our visitors all had positive experiences (aside from the whole winning thing <_< dammit).

And good grief, do they have an accent. Was expecting much more "midwestern" accent from them.

I met a lot of Texas fans yesterday and they were all great. One of them told me the Austin TV stations were saying that if you go up to Lincoln for the game be ready because the Husker fans have changed, and he went to great lengths to tell me how wrong that was. Everyone said they were treated well by us, and they were all pretty cool folks.

I sat next to one.... Drove up from Austin the night before. He debated coming but decided he wanted to see a Nebraska gameday. We talked about football, mostly how flawed both our teams are. He honestly didnt think Texas had a chance. After game congradulated him, told him to have a safe drive back to austin. He responded..... knock the crap out of OSU next and OU when you play them in Big 12 champ. Gave him a :thumbs .