Heres my 2 cents lol..

Ill give the WR's a little break and say maybe if we used a football that looked worth a crap they could cath it lol.. But really why do we use a ball that looks like its from the old football storage?? I have always wondered that.. Everyones passes look like nice pretty spirals and our look like lame ducks coming..

I agree with you Huskerfan.. I just thought it was crazy to come here monday morning and read all the madness.. Sad part is I live in Texas and have to listen to all the Bevo riders mouths now.. I was just about over the lose untill Hagg ran that punt back then my heart broke again when we tried the damn onside kick..

But i really do with we would use a nice ball ..

Here's my .02 worth....

We lost. No amount of bitching and moaning I do will change that. I'm over it. Time to move on to the Okie St game

Exactly, we don't have the time to dwell on this loss. If anything good comes out of this is it's a loss is not real late in the season, with still 6 regular season games left to climb back up. Our focus moves to Okie State. GBR!