Mizzou Game

If you are driving in from out of town how early would you suggest getting in for a 2:30 kickoff?

I had a room reserved at the Embassy Suites.....I guess I'll be canceling that.

It depends on what you want to do. Are you going to tailgate for a while? A lot of folks will offer you refreshment and food if you're interested, so I'd suggest getting to Lincoln no later than Noon. Your biggest problem is going to be parking, which is why I'd suggest getting in no later than 10:30. If you come later than that not only will you have trouble finding parking, but you'll be fighting traffic in a town that was never designed for more than 200 cars on the road at any given time. Don't think I'm joking.

If you are driving in from out of town how early would you suggest getting in for a 2:30 kickoff?

I had a room reserved at the Embassy Suites.....I guess I'll be canceling that.

It depends on what you want to do. Are you going to tailgate for a while? A lot of folks will offer you refreshment and food if you're interested, so I'd suggest getting to Lincoln no later than Noon. Your biggest problem is going to be parking, which is why I'd suggest getting in no later than 10:30. If you come later than that not only will you have trouble finding parking, but you'll be fighting traffic in a town that was never designed for more than 200 cars on the road at any given time. Don't think I'm joking.

You're exaggerating a little bit. The roads can hold at least 210.

Mizzou is overrated

Nebraska was overated!!

Is so easy to make either statement. Facts are ... Mizzou is undefeated. They play the Sooners at home ... and we will find out.

Not many on here thought Texas could beat our Huskers either. I had more faith in Texas than many Longhorn fans here I work with in Dallas. Fact is ... you have to play the game and see. Emotion and desire play a big role. Personally, I love the way Gabbert is playing and the game at home it really is a toss up.

At this point, I'm hopeful that we can win these next two games ... but I just don't know if we can hold onto the damn ball!

SheepdogMark