The Gap

slacker

• 1 month later...

A man was writing the word HIM. Why did he deliberately leave a gap between the final two letters so that it looked like HI M?

A plane crashed on a remote island and 3 people survived it. A husband and wife and a third guy. The man died shortly after the crash, so on the tombstone he ingraved

PRAY FOR HIM

But changed it in case his wife died so they could be buried together under the tombstone, so he made it

PRAY FOR HI M

When the wife died, he made the I into an E and it read

PRAY FOR THEM

:smokin

WE HAVE A WINNER!

CONGRATULATIONS ######!

A man was writing the word HIM. Why did he deliberately leave a gap between the final two letters so that it looked like HI M?

The man was carving a tombstone. A husband had died and the man carved:

PRAY FOR HI M

When the wife died, she would be buried with her husband and the engraving would be amended to:

PRAY FOR THEM

So since Riddles are now 3 points and i already had 8 and 3 more gives me 11 points, how do these points add up to like the old pay per post points plus predict the score contest points, etc

There is a particular thing i want to redeem my points for on the merchandise page, but not sure how many points exactly i have or how to calculate them

So since Riddles are now 3 points and i already had 8 and 3 more gives me 11 points, how do these points add up to like the old pay per post points plus predict the score contest points, etc

There is a particular thing i want to redeem my points for on the merchandise page, but not sure how many points exactly i have or how to calculate them

You have 8 points for riddles, not 11, I just edited the score post about an hour ago adding 3pts, if you look down under where the riddle contest points are tallied it's listed as 2pts + 3pts + 3pts = 8pts.. <-- the 2points were from your previous wins and the two 3pts were from the ones you solved today. You have $41.80 for pay per post, so you have $49.80 to put towards gear.