Well, Anyone Else Ready?

Husker Z

The important thing to remember in all of this is that this season did not depend on defeating Texas. Our main goal this season and every season has been to win the North and win the Big 12 championship. We didn't have to beat Texas to accomplish that, and it is important to remember there is a lot of football ahead of us.

I'll be honest I wanted that W so bad against Texas that I haven't even thought about Okie State yet. I even have a hard time sleeping because I'm constantly repicturing the drop TD passes, questionable calls, the Kyler Reed catch, and Bo's pee pants (which I think is water). Leaving the Big 12 without beating Texas on our final outing is something that I will never forget....sigh

I guess I'll be thinking about Okie State on Saturday and then Mizzou right after that.

The important thing to remember in all of this is that this season did not depend on defeating Texas. Our main goal this season and every season has been to win the North and win the Big 12 championship. We didn't have to beat Texas to accomplish that, and it is important to remember there is a lot of football ahead of us.

Well said! The Texas game, while feeling like a kick in the nuts to the fans, has nothing to do with where this team can go from here.

From all the reports out of practice this week, I think the players have realized that, much more than us fans.