Can someone please explain this...

LSUNizz

I thought you guys might find this thread at the OU board interesting. I heard some crazy thoughts about why your team lost before, but this one might take the cake.

Whining Sooners

Can someone familiar with the Sooners please tell me if they are serious? As an LSU fan I will dwell on a big loss for several days or maybe even up to a week, but to come up with this after over 2 weeks seems a little on the OCD side of things.

:lol: that is laughable and somewhat embarassing for the big 12. I know the feeling of "reaching" for something to point to other than the stink of your own self, but this is a joke. Wait a minute, this explains everything now that I think about it. Why I'll bet MU TX & KSU saw tapes of all of our games before they walloped us too! hmmmm... call 60 Minutes!!! :blink:

you'll know how serious this is next year when you see bob stoops and all his staff on the sidelines wearing tinfoil hats to keep the other team from reading their minds with the help of CIA/MIB brain-scanning equipment.

... and Pelini will be standing arounds with this, "whatthefuckhaveigottenmyselfinto!?!" look on his face.

Guest RockyMtnSooner

That's ridiculous! But typical, and don't act like there aren't NU and LSU fans that wouldn't look for every excuse in the world if their team didn't win. I've been to 100+ OU games and used to live in OKC, and some of those people are just idiots. Same everywhere you go. I even got tired of listening to the SportsAnimal radio station even though it was all about OU. Face it SoonerFans, Our Heisman Trophy winning QB should have been pulled in the 3rd Quarter and we may have had a chance. BTW, He could be the only Heisman winner in history to be 3rd String the following year. Paul Thompson is a stud and we just got Rhett Bomar (no.1 or 2 HS Qb in the nation). Seeeeeeeeeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Agreed that there are moron fans in every program, but this one is just too funny. And the really funny thing is that after the initial post some Sooner fans actually sat there and thought... hey that is why we lost. Now there are some smart fans that are playing the voice of reason, but in this thread they are few and far between.

yeh youre right RMS, some of us wouldve pulled the same stunt, but truly after reading that thread the majority are buying that sh*t. that garbage wouldnt have lasted one day on this board b4 the more logical fans ran them the F outta here. what a sad thing to see. complete denial.

man that would be amazing if white didnt start next yr. I almost feel for the guy b/c now everyone will be calling for the backup until they get him, just like Warner and Bulger when I still think warner couldve led the team this past season. Do you feel white should get the nod unless he is outplayed in the offseason? wasnt he hurt in the big 12 and sugar bowl? I still think he has to be the guy. thoughts?

Guest RockyMtnSooner

RedCountry, I don't think you can throw the guys season accomplishments away as most Sooner fans are quick to do. 40 TD's and only 6 INT's is incredible, BUT and here is the BUT, teams have figured out that if you pressure the hell out of him, he is not near as good as he was in the regular season. With a guy like Paul Thompson, you get a cannon, great accuracy and a 4.5ish 40 time. Bomar could probably use a red-shirt year so I'm not too worried about him. If White is healthy, and Peterson and Wolf (no. 1 and no.5-10 RB recruits in country) along with Kejuan Jones provide a run game teams like LSU and KSU won't be able to blitz every play. White's best throw is the deep ball and if they can't run and he can't move around to give receivers time, then Thompson may end up the answer. We'll see if Adrian is all he is built up to be, then the QB position won't matter as much. I know that it doesn't say much for Big XII D's giving up more than 50 pts./game avg. to OU during conference play after seeing what good D's did to them at the end of the season.

I honestly don't think OU has a problem with the run game, but what about lineman. OU needs lineman, LSU wiped their ass with those guys. Four rushing, delay blitzes.

All the skilled positions in the world doesn't do you any good without Oline.

redout