I dont Know if it has been posted yet.

ADS

Mike McNeill had a great game, some clutch catches late in the game. And I cant wait to see Kyler Reed running that adjuster position. :koolaid2:

i know they let us down a little over a week ago, but i still have a lot of confidence in our receiver corp. a lot of talent and play makers.

I completely agree, nice to see them bounce back and gain confidence again. There are some serious mismatches when we have Paul, Kinne,McNeil, Reed and either Helu/Burkhead on the field. Especially if Martinez continues to settle in running this offense.

Mike McNeill had a great game, some clutch catches late in the game. And I cant wait to see Kyler Reed running that adjuster position. :koolaid2:

i know they let us down a little over a week ago, but i still have a lot of confidence in our receiver corp. a lot of talent and play makers.

I completely agree, nice to see them bounce back and gain confidence again. There are some serious mismatches when we have Paul, Kinne,McNeil, Reed and either Helu/Burkhead on the field. Especially if Martinez continues to settle in running this offense.

Taylor's starting to learn from his mistakes... Esp. against Texas. He learned forcing it doesn't work. He tried that against SDSU, too, to no avail. He's learning to be Cool Hand Luke and keep a level head when the going gets tough, instead of losing concentration, screwing up his zone reads, and killing our running game. He's got to take what they give him, and that' what he's doing again.

Mike was MIA the whole Texas game, so it was good to see his very reliable hands back into the game Saturday, and Kyler is quickly becoming Taylor's favorite deep threat. If our receivers continue to step up, this offense could be VERY, VERY scary.

Taylor's starting to learn from his mistakes... Esp. against Texas. He learned forcing it doesn't work. He tried that against SDSU, too, to no avail. He's learning to be Cool Hand Luke and keep a level head when the going gets tough, instead of losing concentration, screwing up his zone reads, and killing our running game. He's got to take what they give him, and that' what he's doing again.

Mike was MIA the whole Texas game, so it was good to see his very reliable hands back into the game Saturday, and Kyler is quickly becoming Taylor's favorite deep threat. If our receivers continue to step up, this offense could be VERY, VERY scary.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I didn't think we ran the read play as often against OSU. T magic did some great scrambling for most of his yards, which might make him more dangerous in the future. Cant wait to see what he and the rest of the offense can do against a very good Tiger D on Saturday. And make no mistake, they are good. Stong in the DL, fast in the secondary. We need solid games in all 3 phases to win!

GBR