CONGRATS PLAYERS!

NOT an easy game but these players seemed focused and I was THRILLED to see them pull off an upset. Considering that there were some dropped passes and missed tackles, it is even MORE impressive when a team can come together, stay FOCUSED and pull off an upset like this! It will be even sweeter if they manage to get thru, over, under, on top of and around Missoura this weekend!

GOOD LUCK!

GO BIG $%&***% RED! GYEAH!!!

If we execute the offense that Watson called Saturday, they won't lose another game all season. ALL of our issues this year have come down to lack of focus. Missed tackles, penalties, dropped passes, etc. When this team focuses and executes, they are VERY, VERY good. Let's hope we don't come out tight like we did against UT ever again!!

If indeed players (one or all) read any of this:

Congrats on a win and keeping it going for 4 quarters even though some mistakes were made, you faught and came out the tougher team. You guys DO have our support! Don't let a few dumass fans piss you off and take that sense of pride away. You are not only Pelini's team, you also play for the University of NEBRASKA. You play for the "N" on the side of your helmet, the N stands for NEBRASKA!!! UNK has an 'Antelope', UNO has an "O", YOU HAVE AN 'N'!!!! You are NEBRASKA!!!! And Nebraska is you. Most of us just wish we had a chance to be on that field with you, that's why it can hurt so much for us. You don't know us, probably never will; but you are our sons, we want you to be your best. As do you.

You guys give many people a "break" on Saturday. You relieve us for a few hours. I just wanted to say congrats on the win, and let you know that win or loss you give me a much needed "break" for a few hours and I very much appreciate it.

"Oh, and don't forget one thing, WE'RE F*****G NEBRASKA!!!!!!"

Keep up the good work guys :horns2

If indeed players (one or all) read any of this:

Congrats on a win and keeping it going for 4 quarters even though some mistakes were made, you faught and came out the tougher team. You guys DO have our support! Don't let a few dumass fans piss you off and take that sense of pride away. You are not only Pelini's team, you also play for the University of NEBRASKA. You play for the "N" on the side of your helmet, the N stands for NEBRASKA!!! UNK has an 'Antelope', UNO has an "O", YOU HAVE AN 'N'!!!! You are NEBRASKA!!!! And Nebraska is you. Most of us just wish we had a chance to be on that field with you, that's why it can hurt so much for us. You don't know us, probably never will; but you are our sons, we want you to be your best. As do you.

You guys give many people a "break" on Saturday. You relieve us for a few hours. I just wanted to say congrats on the win, and let you know that win or loss you give me a much needed "break" for a few hours and I very much appreciate it.

"Oh, and don't forget one thing, WE'RE F*****G NEBRASKA!!!!!!"

Keep up the good work guys :horns2

:yeah

Yeah, I was truly impressed these players didn't let the mistakes get the best of them and then fold. Really shows some maturing and intelligence toward the game. It's easy to get down and then just lose it mentally and hand over a game, but these guys showed some REAL toughness. PLUS, it seemed like the second half was full of adjustments for both teams and we STILL pulled out a win. Pretty impressive stuff I think...

Sure, I saw a few pith-poor tackles (missed or worse) out there from our D, but the 'missers' then pulled it back together with their fundamentals training and THAT is the sign of championship football players. I am TRULY impressed with the "GYEAH!" factor that these guys played with. T.Martinez absolutely scared me to unintentional dribbling a couple of times, but that kid has got some LUCK riding on his shoulders... He is definitely an ATHLETE and his strength is really, REALLY complimentary. I don't know... I'm pretty hopeful for these guys... Now, if Zac Lee could just come into the Missouri game in the 2nd quarter, throw like 9 touchdown tosses and then one of our players on D could rip the heart out of Gabbert and then eat it as it's still pumping blood about mid-field, THAT would be a game!!!

OK, just kidding about Gabbert, I wish the kid no ill-will. Maybe not his heart, maybe just one of his kidneys...

Just kidding Mizzou, just kidding. Or... am I...? GO BIG &*%$#@& RED!

NOT an easy game but these players seemed focused and I was THRILLED to see them pull off an upset. Considering that there were some dropped passes and missed tackles, it is even MORE impressive when a team can come together, stay FOCUSED and pull off an upset like this! It will be even sweeter if they manage to get thru, over, under, on top of and around Missoura this weekend!

GOOD LUCK!

GO BIG $%&***% RED! GYEAH!!!

Niles Paul still hates you.

Niles Paul does NOT hate me! He kind idolizes me I think... Poor kid, here he is, one of THE most electric players on this team and yet A.Henery STEALS HIS THUNDER! I think that Niles Paul is a heckuva player and has the potential to create aneurysms and angina all in ONE MOVE!!! Oh, I hear people scream about his play and I get madder'n a mashed cat when he drops one, BUT I have seen him do some PHENOMENAL playing for this team, so he is STILL on the christmas card list. Yeah, he doesn't hate me, he thinks, "Man, I wish I could be old, slow and play the armchair QB every saturday like get huskin' does". If he saw how far I come BLOWING OUT of that armchair on key drives tho, he'd think TWICE about challenging me on a vertical! There is only ONE PLACE louder than Memorial Stadium on game day and that's my man-cave...