Coverage map for Mizzou game

How has everyone not learned by now that the game can be found online (legally) at espn3.com?

Any time ESPN is covering the game, you can count on it being online. Smooth streaming with live audio. Couldn't ask for more. It has been a blessing while living in Illinois which tends to be in the coverage map that covers Big 10 games.

I feel the pain of having the game blacked out. I am not able to receive anything other than basic cable here, so espn3.com has been a lifesaver.

Well I am one of the people that didn't know that, so thank you.

The last game cost me $24.95, so if some of you think just because they show it on the coverage map, it ain't always so.

GBR!!!

How has everyone not learned by now that the game can be found online (legally) at espn3.com?

Any time ESPN is covering the game, you can count on it being online. Smooth streaming with live audio. Couldn't ask for more. It has been a blessing while living in Illinois which tends to be in the coverage map that covers Big 10 games.

I feel the pain of having the game blacked out. I am not able to receive anything other than basic cable here, so espn3.com has been a lifesaver.

Well I am one of the people that didn't know that, so thank you.

The last game cost me $24.95, so if some of you think just because they show it on the coverage map, it ain't always so.

GBR!!!

Where do you live and what satellite or cable service do you have?

Watching a game online is a last resort for most people. Unlike last week, it appears that everyone will get this one on either ABC or ESPN-but there are no guarantees when dealing with these clowns. For all we know, it may end up on ESPNU everywhere. Their maps & their decisions are a real crapshoot.

That's true, but it's really not that bad if you have a VGA and 2 to 1 audio cable; or, if your computer has an output for one, just an HDMI cable.