Eating my crow

After starting a thread to countdown to the Texas game from 257 days I took the loss really hard. So much in fact, my confidence in the team was severely tarnished...I wasn't sure they would win against OSU and was almost certain they would lose against Mizzou. I predicted a 34-24 loss.

So the time has come to fess up and eat my full serving of crow. The team looks strong and I think they will finish strong.

I have a lot of faith and love for this team. Through thick and thin, I have always stuck by NEB football. This Texas loss was tough for all of us. I get very passionate about my Huskers...but as long as they can keep up consistency with their execution...we will be seeing the Huskers in a BCS Bowl game.

I was certain we would beat Texas until they lost back to back games leading up to ours and we were made a 10pt favorite. What can we say, Texas just owns us, but I'm extremely confident that we run the table. Outside of the UT game no ones been within 10pts of us. We have a heck of a football team and I still think the skies the limit.