Pitt in trouble

huskerdavo

To FormerFan: Since you have denigrated BC and staff for weeks, it is time for you to let the forum's participants know what you would do if you were the Chancellor. Outline what changes to the AD, the HC and any other staffing you would change. Of course, since you are so anti-everything connected to what Perlman and his hire Pederson has done to this point, be specific as to the details of personnel picks. It is time for you to step up and be forthright so that your criticisms have some validity.

I sincerely hope you won't "scate" out of this by additional harping, but rather by being honest with your suggestions. If you won't do this it should be obvious to the readers that NOTHING would plaese you more than for NU to have another losing season, so you can continue the derogatory diatribe.

I don't think Former deserves that. Benard, yea, but not Former.

Roy CO HSKR Posted on Sep 14 2005, 05:09 PM

To FormerFan: Since you have denigrated BC and staff for weeks

weeks............where you been its been months, and if hes all wrong all the time please show me whats been so right about it. and just think if it was up to pud we would probably have DW and be in here :flush how pleasent would that be? if you dont have some doubts about the current staff then im not sure what to tell ya other than :wtf please proceed in telling me how BC is the greatest thing since a combine to come along in nebraska because im listening.

Blades did return to the game last week but was not effective after his return. He limped on every play and could not go sideline to sideline like he was use to doing. If he is not one hundred percent during the game then I would say that it is in our favor to run to the outside or misdirections or crossing patterns across the middle.