JUST NOT BUYIN IT

I'm just not buyin A&M either right now. College Station at night is no joke, but this will be the best defense they face all year followed by one of the best offenses. Sherman is an NFL guy who has received a lot of Callahan like comparisons in the last couple of years. I don't think A&M is ready to beat Nebraska, especially since I have every confidence that Bo is going to have these guys playing with a lot of passion on Saturday. You could tell he was disappointed with the offense, and they have no reason to play a dumbed down offensive package this week. Everybody is healthy or close to full health now.

Furthermore, the team can clinch the Big 12 North this week and get back to the place they've been salivating over for the last year - Dallas. It's time to man up and get the clinching win.

All excellent points. If clinching the B12 isn't enough motivation to get up for the Aggies then we got some problems.

Plus, Bo is playing his old boss. I'm sure that adds a bit of fuel to the Pelini fire.

I'm just not buyin A&M either right now. College Station at night is no joke, but this will be the best defense they face all year followed by one of the best offenses. Sherman is an NFL guy who has received a lot of Callahan like comparisons in the last couple of years. I don't think A&M is ready to beat Nebraska, especially since I have every confidence that Bo is going to have these guys playing with a lot of passion on Saturday. You could tell he was disappointed with the offense, and they have no reason to play a dumbed down offensive package this week. Everybody is healthy or close to full health now.

Furthermore, the team can clinch the Big 12 North this week and get back to the place they've been salivating over for the last year - Dallas. It's time to man up and get the clinching win.

All excellent points. If clinching the B12 isn't enough motivation to get up for the Aggies then we got some problems.

Plus, Bo is playing his old boss. I'm sure that adds a bit of fuel to the Pelini fire.

I see us going with our OSU offense this game and airing it out against their poor secondary and hitting them with big plays in the run game when they back off. Couple that with the new "wrinkles" on D and I think Tannehill will be confused all night long and will turn it over a few times and we hand them a nice beat down and clinch the North in the process.

Listening to the Unsportsmanlike Conduct this afternoon, mention was made that the switch to the new QB really upped their offensive production. C. Peline said they were going have to add a new defensive wrinke to keep the QB confused.

While it's interesting to think E-Mart at DE might be the wrinkle Pelini is talking about, I'm much more inclined to think our wrinkle will have something to do with that 3-man front and the floating Dlineman we saw vs Mizzou. No doubt there are some great blitz packages we haven't seen yet with that formation/personnel. I, for one, think this is much more likely.

Shoot, adding E-Mart to the mix really isn't that much of a wrinkle. That's just a personnel change. Certainly Pelini has something better than that up his sleeve for Tannehill.

• Fire 1

I think some of you guys are underestimating A&M. If Jerrod Johnson wouldn't have given the game away, they would have beaten OSU. Plus they held their own against Arkansas.

Couldn't agree more. aTm is right up there with Mizzou and OSU as the toughtest opponent we'll have faced in the reg season. They had a rough stretch from games 4-6 when they lost to OSU (b/c of Johnson), Arkansas (went down to the wire) and Mizzou, which is really the only team that's handled them. If nothing else, I'd say aTm is ready to make another splash on the big time stage, much like they did vs a very solid Oklahoma squad.