Week 11 NFL Fantasy FB Thread

I'm taking a beating in my fantasy league so I figured I'd try to get some outside opinions and insight. I'm planning on starting a thread like this each week for the rest of the season. For this first week, post your squad (starters and reserves) and then ask away.

My league's scoring is based heavily on the big play. I was unaware of this during the draft and it has become painfully obvious throughout the season.

Starters

QB: Peyton Manning, Josh Freeman (FLEX)

RB: Michael Turner, Felix Jones

WR: Michael Crabtree, Brandon Marshall, Hines Ward

TE: Marcedes Lewis

K: Robbie Gould

DST: Ravens

Reserves

RB: Joseph Addai (questionable week 11), Brandon Jacobs

WR: Steve Smith (NYG- out week 11), Austin Collie (questionable week 11)

TE: Antonio Gates (questionable week 11)

K: Jay Feely

DST: Bengals

Need some help with my WRs this week.

Thinking about dropping Hines Ward or Brandon Jacobs (RB, NYG) for James Jones (WR, GB). Problem is, if Donald Driver is back then Jones will see far fewer targets. Thoughts?

If no on Jones, and Austin Collie is good to go, should I go with him over Hines Ward?

I'm pretty open to any suggestions at WR. My WR corps has been underachieving all season (aka Brandon Marshall is a BUST, yet I can't bring myself to sit him).

At TE: I am planning to drop Visanthe Shiancoe for Marcedes Lewis. Thoughts?

we have many of the same players:

Manning, Jones, Ward, Crabtree, Smith: Hines has been bi-polar, Manning been terrible the last two-three week, I benched Crabtree two weeks ago , and Smith is playing Baltimore

I am starting Crabtree this week, he seems to get with the QB, I am am thinking of starting Hines over Blount even though Hines may have a concussion.

But don't trust me- I have only won three games

we have many of the same players:

Manning, Jones, Ward, Crabtree, Smith: Hines has been bi-polar, Manning been terrible the last two-three week, I benched Crabtree two weeks ago , and Smith is playing Baltimore

I am starting Crabtree this week, he seems to get with the QB, I am am thinking of starting Hines over Blount even though Hines may have a concussion.

But don't trust me- I have only won three games

Lol, well that's one more win than me. I have Steve Smith the WR from the NY Giants, not Carolina.

I couldn't drop Shiancoe for Marcedes Lewis because Lewis was just dropped by another player in my league this week and league rules dictate that I can't pick him up until next week.

That said, should I drop Shiancoe for Randy McMichael (backup TE for San Diego)? The only reason I mention this is because I have Antonio Gates, but he is 50/50 to play on Monday night and obviously if he can play I have to start him. The fact that it is a Monday night game means that my only chance to start him if he can play is to have his backup in case he cant.

I always wonder how good can a guy be if he 50/50. Even if he starts I would think he would be gimpy and limited. I'd play it safe

I hear ya on that, but Gates has been a fantasy BEAST this year (at least up until his injury). Losing him really killed my team's chances.

So you think I should handcuff McMichael to Gates or stick with Shiancoe?

As if my fantasy team wasn't bad enough, Brandon Marshall leaves the game early with a hamstring injury. Naturally, he was off to a decent start, 3 rec/43 yards. I just have the worst luck this year. :facepalm:

Well, at least Robbie Gould is a beast tonight. 3 FGs (46, 24, 50) for 22 fantasy points. I just hope he isn't my highest scorer for the week (as has happened in the past).