Refs and penalties

I still don't buy into the conspiracy business simply from a logical breakdown. If the officials were directed by Beebe to officiate a certain way they would all have to be in on it and even if they are terrible at their job, I refuse to believe an entire crew would go along with it and risk being disgraced and unemployed. If it came back to Bebee it would probably the the biggest scandal in NCAA history and destroy the conference he thinks he just saved.

What I believe is going on here is that the officials hate Bo and his endless sideline diatribes. He immediately jumps into yelling and profanity and doesn't even attempt to treat them like professionals. So they are pretty much just sitting there with one hand in their pocket hoping to throw a flag, PERHAPS with the feeling that no matter how lopsided their officiating gets fairness wise there won't be repercussions. So why not get back as that a-hole yelling the whole game?

I'm absolutely not defending the officials but rather saying Bo needs to try a new approach. If I were him I'd publicly apologize for the behavior and promise to take it down a notch. Then, if the officiating is just as lopsided with the CU and CCG game (if we make it...), there's some sort of high ground here rather than looking like babies who stomp around and cry.