Refs and penalties

I watch a lot of college football people, but never in my entire life, at any point, for any reason, during any game, or on any call––including the second added onto the Big XII championship game––have it ever been so obvious that strings were pulled in order to swing a game.

I'm a skeptic, Husker brethren. And now I'm a believer. The Big XII is corrupt.

Some of the penalties tonight we definitely deserved, and I don't think there is any debating that. Also, I think the no-call pass interference was a good call.

We just CAN'T put ourselves in positions to lose, especially when we know we're not about to get any favors from Big 12 referees right now. The only call tonight that really stands out to me as a terrible call was the roughing the passer hit against Osborne, but other than that, we definitely hurt ourselves tonight.

Ok a lot of the penalties called on us were us playing undisciplined (though I do want to see what Martin did to earn his couple of personal fouls on the kickoffs), but that roughing the passer penalty was the most complete POS call that I have ever seen. Especially since it was called on a third down pass that fell incomplete. I don't know how you can call that when it wasn't an obvious roughing the passer (you know like what the Auburn DT did against Georgia, or a blow to the head). I know that you have to protect players, but that was the most complete BS roughing the passer I've ever seen.

A&M had this game handed to them.

Some of the penalties tonight we definitely deserved, and I don't think there is any debating that. Also, I think the no-call pass interference was a good call.

We just CAN'T put ourselves in positions to lose, especially when we know we're not about to get any favors from Big 12 referees right now. The only call tonight that really stands out to me as a terrible call was the roughing the passer hit against Osborne, but other than that, we definitely hurt ourselves tonight.

the PI they called on us gave them one field goal i think and the call you are talking about gave them another.