Call me what you want, but this is from the heart

My only concern is, I don't think this is Big 12 related. I think it's refs not liking Bo related. That will follow us wherever we go, so long as Bo is here. And I want Bo to be here for a long, long time, so I hope that with the move to the Big 10 and a clean slate with those refs, that Bo treads carefully there. For his players' sake. If he pisses the refs off enough, it's out of his control if something like this happens. But if he doesn't, then something like this won't happen.

The only question is, can Bo become at least cordial with the referees and still keep his heart from exploding.

So you're saying the refs are too emotional to do their job correctly? That reflects more on them than Bo.

Exactly. Whether the refs have a personal issue with Bo or they are pawns of the Big 12 trying to screw us over, it doesn't matter. Either way, they're still screwing us over.

Get a grip man, it was just 1 game. We scored 6 points, Watson called another horrible game..... We are not quitters, we can learn from this game. Lets not cut off our nose to spite our face. This is our best year in a decade, and you want to quit the conference? The refs didn't lose this game we did, lets take responsibility, learn from it, and move forward! We swallowed the Texas loss, again, we can deal with this one. We still have a possible BCS bowl to play for!

Long live the men of corn!!!

If I see another of your " why isn't bo coach osborne/ we lost the game tonight, I will come squeeze your nuts harder than the A&M player did to cotton

Get a grip man, it was just 1 game. We scored 6 points, Watson called another horrible game..... We are not quitters, we can learn from this game. Lets not cut off our nose to spite our face. This is our best year in a decade, and you want to quit the conference? The refs didn't lose this game we did, lets take responsibility, learn from it, and move forward! We swallowed the Texas loss, again, we can deal with this one. We still have a possible BCS bowl to play for!

If I see another of your " why isn't bo coach osborne/ we lost the game tonight, I will come squeeze your nuts harder than the A&M player did to cotton

You must be an Obama supporter. Blame everybody else for your failures. I'm just saying lets look at what we can control, and improve on that. Lets not go around screaming our heads off, looking like a fool, and crying like babies. We are NU for crying out loud! Show some class!

You must be an Obama supporter. Blame everybody else for your failures. I'm just saying lets look at what we can control, and improve on that. Lets not go around screaming our heads off, looking like a fool, and crying like babies. We are NU for crying out loud! Show some class!

You truly are a troll after mimicking the whole NU class, someone ban this hack,FYI, I live on a ranch in the most conservative state (wyoming), so no, I'm not a liberal sorry.

f#*k you, you f'ing a-hole do not bring politics into this, you have no idea what you're talking about. anyway we should have scored more points but that does not excuse what we witnessed tonight. The refs f'd us....strait up f'd us.....

yes, it is all a conspiracy against you!! i swear, you guys are amazing!

You won a game and your first instinct is to troll a message board. God you must have an amazing life.

no it was like my 19th instinct, and i do have an amazing life, cause i live in Texas and not Nebraska!!

Oh yeah and Scoreboard!!

yes, it is all a conspiracy against you!! i swear, you guys are amazing!

You won a game and your first instinct is to troll a message board. God you must have an amazing life.

no it was like my 19th instinct, and i do have an amazing life, cause i live in Texas and not Nebraska!!

Oh yeah and Scoreboard!!

I'd be surprised if you've had that many instincts in your life that didn't involve procreating with family. You already seem to suffer from the birth defects inbreeding causes.