Destructive Attitude, Fragmented Team

Like a lot of husker fans, and probably a lot of husker players, I'm flat out disappointed. Im disappointed we lost the game, disappointed at the ref's calls, but mainly I'm disappointed at our team and our coaches. Yes, we had bad officiating last night, but our staff was out of control. We made terrible play calls, and terrible adjustments. Whats worse, the emotional reaction was unforgivable. Our players were tense, and they should have been. They probably would have rather stood on A&M's sideline than their own. Pelini and wrecking company were little tornadoes of bad morale and pure bitterness ravaging the sidelines. The team felt segmented and torn. It wasn't the Nebraska anyone wanted to see.

I'm not throwing in the towel on Pelini or anyone else, but the entire team, and all the coaches need to sit down, and take a serious chill pill. I'm going to sound a little "kumbaya-ish" here, but they need to get on the same page, frankly, there should be some apologies that go around. The coaching staff needs to learn the value of respect. Respect for their players, their other coaches, and even refs who give terrible calls. We shouldn't have been treated the way were were last night by any officiating crew, but at the same time we didn't just stoop to their level, we went ahead and buried ourselves under their level. The coaches need to be careful before they get called to answer at an international war tribunal for crimes against humanity.

I love Nebraska and Husker football more an almost anything. Pelini and company are smart people. They are going to understand really quickly that their actions are poison to the team. They will fix it, and under the cool collected leadership of Osborne this will be a non issue a year from now. But this is a dark time in the long tradition of huskerdom.

• Fire 1

Like a lot of husker fans, and probably a lot of husker players, I'm flat out disappointed. Im disappointed we lost the game, disappointed at the ref's calls, but mainly I'm disappointed at our team and our coaches. Yes, we had bad officiating last night, but our staff was out of control. We made terrible play calls, and terrible adjustments.

You're only half right. The defense played great all game long.

Whats worse, the emotional reaction was unforgivable. Our players were tense, and they should have been. They probably would have rather stood on A&M's sideline than their own. Pelini and wrecking company were little tornadoes of bad morale and pure bitterness ravaging the sidelines. The team felt segmented and torn. It wasn't the Nebraska anyone wanted to see.

Do you have anything to substantiate the belief that the team felt segmented and torn? One of my good buddies on the team said the team stood behind Bo's actions last night and support him 100%. This team supports Bo a lot more than you are giving him credit for.

I'm not throwing in the towel on Pelini or anyone else, but the entire team, and all the coaches need to sit down, and take a serious chill pill. I'm going to sound a little "kumbaya-ish" here, but they need to get on the same page, frankly, there should be some apologies that go around. The coaching staff needs to learn the value of respect. Respect for their players, their other coaches, and even refs who give terrible calls. We shouldn't have been treated the way were were last night by any officiating crew, but at the same time we didn't just stoop to their level, we went ahead and buried ourselves under their level. The coaches need to be careful before they get called to answer at an international war tribunal for crimes against humanity.

Bo has this exact same attitude even during games we are winning by a large margin. People only find it a problem when we're getting hosed by referees or when we are losing. The cameras intentionally trail Bo every game, which is obvious from the interaction they caught of Taylor and Bo.

I think the fans need to take a chill pill more than Bo. Did he go too far? Yes, and I don't think there is any debating that. But to think the team is segmented and torn is just down right silly.

Bo has this exact same attitude even during games we are winning by a large margin. People only find it a problem when we're getting hosed by referees or when we are losing. The cameras intentionally trail Bo every game, which is obvious from the interaction they caught of Taylor and Bo.

I think the fans need to take a chill pill more than Bo. Did he go too far? Yes, and I don't think there is any debating that. But to think the team is segmented and torn is just down right silly.

I actually love the fire Bo has. I don't mind his yelling, and tirades. Last night was different though. It was borderline childish what a temper tantrum he was having. Rather than stepping up and figuring out how to deal with the situation he spent his time, and his timeouts yelling at refs. Unproductive. Its an example that is bleeding over into his players. Rather than deal with the bad situation, they would rather complain about it. You could see several times on the field some lackluster effort after bad calls, or pelini chew-outs.

I'm sure the team stands behind bo. If you listen to the press conference, bo totally blames the game on the refs. If I'm a player I'll support the fact that the blame belongs elsewhere anyday.

I actually love the fire Bo has. I don't mind his yelling, and tirades. Last night was different though. It was borderline childish what a temper tantrum he was having. Rather than stepping up and figuring out how to deal with the situation he spent his time, and his timeouts yelling at refs. Unproductive. Its an example that is bleeding over into his players. Rather than deal with the bad situation, they would rather complain about it. You could see several times on the field some lackluster effort after bad calls, or pelini chew-outs.

I'm sure the team stands behind bo. If you listen to the press conference, bo totally blames the game on the refs. If I'm a player I'll support the fact that the blame belongs elsewhere any day.