The Trial of Mark 'Bo' Pelini

Getting back to the original point, I totally agree with this post. I'm not sure you could say it any better. To it I would add this: I think it's time for a lot of fans to start trusting Dr. Osborne. I hear so many comments in the neighborhood of "Well, Tom would never act like this..." "If Tom were still coach, we wouldn't see this on the sideline..." All of these comments are certainly true. Different guys. Different styles. But if we're all such admirers of Tom Osborne (as I think we all probably should be) then let's trust him to do his job. He knows what none of us do: The pressure of coaching the Huskers. If Dr. Osborne sees something that he can't live with, he's going to deal with it. I think people should trust that. This thread is titled "The Trial of Mark 'Bo' Pelini" and I'm encouraging you to keep your judgments to yourselves. We are not his peers. We're in no position to judge. We can have expectations. We can disagree. We can feel ashamed of Bo's behavior. But I still think it's important that the players and coaches have our support, and that we trust that our Chancellor and our AD will do what needs to be done.

Go Big Red.

Let's finish this thing the right way.

Getting back to the original point, I totally agree with this post. I'm not sure you could say it any better. To it I would add this: I think it's time for a lot of fans to start trusting Dr. Osborne. I hear so many comments in the neighborhood of "Well, Tom would never act like this..." "If Tom were still coach, we wouldn't see this on the sideline..." All of these comments are certainly true. Different guys. Different styles. But if we're all such admirers of Tom Osborne (as I think we all probably should be) then let's trust him to do his job. He knows what none of us do: The pressure of coaching the Huskers. If Dr. Osborne sees something that he can't live with, he's going to deal with it. I think people should trust that. This thread is titled "The Trial of Mark 'Bo' Pelini" and I'm encouraging you to keep your judgments to yourselves. We are not his peers. We're in no position to judge. We can have expectations. We can disagree. We can feel ashamed of Bo's behavior. But I still think it's important that the players and coaches have our support, and that we trust that our Chancellor and our AD will do what needs to be done.

Go Big Red.

Let's finish this thing the right way.

Exactly my point. Let's get behind this team, and put the crap from College Station behind us.