the facts

just got back from watching the pitt game at my bar in california.

all i heard was bring back frank.people, frank did not win us one

national title.tom won us three.what is all this hang up on frank?

it seems like to all these fans it was frank who won us the three

titles.just some facts to throw out there.our last national title was

in 1997.our last big 12 title was in 1999.our last north title was in

1999.our last 43 games we are 25-18.

frank 17-12

bill 8-6

people the facts are we are a 25-18 football program.

you can blame tom,frank,bill,steve or whoever you want to blame.

the facts are we are a 25-18 football program.

have a little faith people. stop being so bitter.no one stays on top

forever.our little downfall took 40 years.heck, the niners were on

top for 20 years. we doubled that.

go huskers

go blackshirts

black label society 2005. sdmf

My only response to this post is that our team has the potential to become a top contender. We currently have, I believe, enough talent. Taylor has proven himself to be worlds ahead of Lord and Dailey, and after some of the good decisions he made against Pitt, he has proven to be a player who is performing well beyond his years. Yet, the West Coast offense he has been thrown into is just too difficult to try and forge straight ahead without easing into the system. This is Callahan's fault. Our slump does not need to continue. I agree that the deal with Solich is over and done with; there is no need to beat a dead horse. Yet, we do have the potential to make this team into something good, and I think Callahan is blinding himself to that possibility. Simplify what you want to do for now, then slowly increase your expectations as the players get more used to it. Callahan's blunt approach is what is killing the Huskers now.

My only response to this post is that our team has the potential to become a top contender. We currently have, I believe, enough talent. Taylor has proven himself to be worlds ahead of Lord and Dailey, and after some of the good decisions he made against Pitt, he has proven to be a player who is performing well beyond his years. Yet, the West Coast offense he has been thrown into is just too difficult to try and forge straight ahead without easing into the system. This is Callahan's fault. Our slump does not need to continue. I agree that the deal with Solich is over and done with; there is no need to beat a dead horse. Yet, we do have the potential to make this team into something good, and I think Callahan is blinding himself to that possibility. Simplify what you want to do for now, then slowly increase your expectations as the players get more used to it. Callahan's blunt approach is what is killing the Huskers now.

I'll do it for you... dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

I agree...the talent IS there...the excuses are QUICKLY exiting...spinmasting isn't going to fly for a whole lot longer....iron it out fast Cally...I got patience, but most others don't...you don't want to answer to 8 straight losses...but you could be looking at it.

You also could be looking at 8-3...that's much prettier to look at...work on it. :clap