My Perspective

tums20

After a long season and a 10-2 record, many curse words thrown at the tv, sideays glances from the wife with the "not in front of the kids" look, dropped td's, yellow flags coming out of the woodword, etc

Thank You Osborne and the Pelini's

4 years ago I would have dreamt about having our current problems

We have a chance to accomplish the first goal of any conference season for the 2nd year in a row

no, it is not a national championship team this year, but any year you can get to double digit wins is a success

They have the program on the right track

Also looking forward to next year thanks to the Big 10 network

Thank you Huskerboard for the weekly reading

GO BIG RED

It does make you warm and tingly inside to think that three years ago this program was in the mud. It wasn't going anywhere. Now, miraculously, within three seasons we've competed for a conference championship twice and fielded one of the best defenses in Nebraska history (2009).

As much flack as Bo has taken this past week, Husker Nation owes him an enormous round of applause.

Now, about that consistency issue with the offense....

Now, about that consistency issue with the offense....

this issue must be addressed in the off season, at the very least Gilmore and Cotton need to go, but i don't think it gets much better until Watson is shown the door.

My sisters bf is a former player on the team (a walk on tight end before transferring to UNO) and he told me at Thanksgiving dinner that Cotton is actually a real good coach and Watson is a dick. He said Watson strolls around the facilites and practice like he owns the place. This is just coming from one "former" player, however. Take it with a grain of salt.

:funnyhahah NO, no thanks to them. Under Callaghan, I was finally safe from that fatal heart attack brought on by watching the Huskers, you went into games expecting the worst. Now that we're back to playing competitive Husker football, I know the inevitable is just waiting for me. Oh well, I hope the play that brings it on is a good one. :tv

You just need to train your wife to use a portable de-fib. Don't go dyin' on us.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1: