Now that Bedlam is finally over....

PaulCrewe

Let's look at the matchups. The great thing is, NU has beaten every Big 8 school except Boomer, might as well go out in true old school fashion.

I like the matchup of NU's secondary vs. Boomer WRs. Put Prince on Broyles, Dennard on Stills, Hagg and Gomes on Kenny and Hanna. I like those matchups. And Landry will throw it to anyone most of the time.

If Murray and Finch are dinged up that only enhances the chances for a victory I think.

The interesting matchup on the other side of the ball in my eyes will be Boomer LBs(Box and Lewis) against Rex and Roy.

The lines may be a push based on the numbers opposing teams have ran on Boomer this year.

Let's get it on CONFERENCE TITLE WEEK BABY!!!!!!!!

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::koolaid2::bigredn::cowbell::restore

Should make for a fun game. I agree NU's defense is made to stop OU's spread offense, but I'm not sure NU will be able to run the ball consistently against OU's front seven. I'd guess on a low scoring game.

I can't help but mention that OU has looked terrible when playing outside the state of Oklahoma. They looked OK at the Cotton Bowl, but other than that they've looked terrible.