Check this out..

flynlow

so he's using the argument that were "vile" fans because he got hate-mail from a group of fans that he generalized as "dumb cornheads"....does anyone want to explain to this guy how cause and effect works?

and just a side thought, pelini's behavior is nothing out of the ordinary. its pathetic that hes being put under the microscope

I like this totally made up comment by a troll on one of the videos....tool

Thank You! I used to live in Lincoln and it taught me to "hate" american football. I lived there the year Nebraska fans pulled a man out of his car and beat him to death in front of his family. They had the misfortune to be driving through the city after a football game and asked for directions, wasn't interested in football just wanted to get through the town. And because he wasn't a football fan he was pulled from the car. The Police refused to arrest the murderers claiming " the family should have known better than to not be interested". And that's the "nicest" incident I remember, the others include murder with rape and sodomy for non-fans. Good, decent and civil Cornhusker fans someplace but they seem to be the minority. I hope you don't stop being..um..controversial but do let the IT department keep track of those making threats. If you have a blog site consider making the threats and those who make them public. I have a friend with a "controversial" science blog who does just that with those who send him threats. And Cornheads makes more sense than Cornhuskers, hope you don't mind me using it!

I like this totally made up comment by a troll on one of the videos....tool

Thank You! I used to live in Lincoln and it taught me to "hate" american football. I lived there the year Nebraska fans pulled a man out of his car and beat him to death in front of his family. They had the misfortune to be driving through the city after a football game and asked for directions, wasn't interested in football just wanted to get through the town. And because he wasn't a football fan he was pulled from the car. The Police refused to arrest the murderers claiming " the family should have known better than to not be interested". And that's the "nicest" incident I remember, the others include murder with rape and sodomy for non-fans. Good, decent and civil Cornhusker fans someplace but they seem to be the minority. I hope you don't stop being..um..controversial but do let the IT department keep track of those making threats. If you have a blog site consider making the threats and those who make them public. I have a friend with a "controversial" science blog who does just that with those who send him threats. And Cornheads makes more sense than Cornhuskers, hope you don't mind me using it!

:worship