Most points ever allowed @ Memorial Stadium?

merkin

Most Points by an Opponent–61; Minnesota (61-7), Oct. 6, 1945

Most Points by an Opponent (Conference)–48;Oklahoma (48-0), Oct. 22, 1949

Last time KSU was in Linclon 38-9

Not bad.....

Other Memorial Stadium Facts:

The last non-sellout came Oct. 20, 1962, when NU and Kansas State drew 30,701.

Which is simular to the attendence during the 2003 game during the 3rd quarter after the sea of red parted.

30,000 people huh? Isnt that what your stadium holds for your debate teams.

I think you mixed up KSU with Kansas (which does, in fact, host a very prestegious NDT debate camp every summer).

Is it not obvious from the posts here that KSU fans and alums have no aptitude for debate whatsoever?

IRISH!

GBR!

Wow, have we become this sensitive as NU fans? KState Wildcat simply answered the question asked above, and we jump all over him for it? I realize he did inject a couple other little tidbits, but I'm amazed you guys jumped all over him for it.

Fact, Snyder brought one of if not the worst team in Division 1 and made them contenders. KState has more Big 12 championships in the 2000's than Nebraska does. I believe they have just as many bowl appearances in the 2000's as Nebraska, and they have just as many BCS bowls in the 2000's as Nebraska.

I'm a Husker fan, but I am willing to give credit where credit is due. Snyder is the only coach still in the Big 12 to ever record a win over Stoops and OU in the 2000's. We think Lincoln is a tough place to recruit players into. How about Manhattan KS? They're population is roughly 25-30,000.

I know we're all a little sensitive due to the last few years, but let's not run off other teams fans off of our board. It would have been completely different if he'd come in here talking smack and trolling, but he simply answered a question.

Wow, have we become this sensitive as NU fans? KState Wildcat simply answered the question asked above, and we jump all over him for it? I realize he did inject a couple other little tidbits, but I'm amazed you guys jumped all over him for it.

Fact, Snyder brought one of if not the worst team in Division 1 and made them contenders. KState has more Big 12 championships in the 2000's than Nebraska does. I believe they have just as many bowl appearances in the 2000's as Nebraska, and they have just as many BCS bowls in the 2000's as Nebraska.

I'm a Husker fan, but I am willing to give credit where credit is due. Snyder is the only coach still in the Big 12 to ever record a win over Stoops and OU in the 2000's. We think Lincoln is a tough place to recruit players into. How about Manhattan KS? They're population is roughly 25-30,000.

I know we're all a little sensitive due to the last few years, but let's not run off other teams fans off of our board. It would have been completely different if he'd come in here talking smack and trolling, but he simply answered a question.

Go out behind the woodshed. This is completely normal. :)

Yes, I added my tid bits but this wasn't an attack. Why did you pick this post to jump on the championship wagon. I didn't trash NU I answered the question. I know the Woodshed is where we hate one another and only post appropriate things else where. It must just be from the nervous energy about this weekends game. :bang

By the way the info is directly from your Media guide found on the web. Yes, even the number of fans at the game. If you want to find out how bad KSU has lost in the past I probably would of posted that info and then mentioned last years score too. :sarcasm

Why don't you just look at my stratagy for beating ISU this week in the "Iowa St. Gameplan" post where I added my own 2 to Foppa's 11. And since you expect me to add my KState tid bit Eustachy was busted at Missouri and you guessed it at a KState party. :cheers