My .02 on Watson

I'm confused. You suggested that Bo wasn't involved in the offense when he is very involved in it, and shaping it, and what it is doing. He is putting his stamp all over the offense right now and has been. He is giving it the direction he wants it to go to and it's been reflected both on the field and in recruiting. Not just what he should or shouldn't do in the future, it's more about what he is/has already done with it.

I'm confused. You suggested that Bo wasn't involved in the offense when he is very involved in it, and shaping it, and what it is doing. He is putting his stamp all over the offense right now and has been. He is giving it the direction he wants it to go to and it's been reflected both on the field and in recruiting. Not just what he should or shouldn't do in the future, it's more about what he is/has already done with it.

His offensive coordinator doesn't know how to call plays or lead the offense the way he wants it lead. I think it is a huge red flag when Watson is calling other coaches and asking about how to run this offense in the middle of the season. He either needs to let Watson do what he does best (which, I am not sure what that is at this point), or find someone who knows how to run a zone/read ground and pound. Bo needs to hire his guy that knows how to do things his way. Not someone who is scrambling to learn on the fly.

Not only that, but I think the fact that there is no dedicated QB coach has hindered development of the QBs. I guess what I am saying is I think Bo needs to make a clean break from Watson and hire a guy that fits better. I'd hate to see him hitch his car to Watson and be a failure. This team plays championship level defense on a weekly basis and in big games. An offense with a pulse will win conference titles. You can't rely on 65 yard runs to propel your offense all the time.