Youngstown/Ohio Coaching Pipeline

mmmtodd

Bob Stoops. Urban Meyer. Jim Tressel. Mark Dantonio. Bo Pelini. Mike Stoops. Mark Mangino. Mark Snyder.

All collegiate head coaches from the Youngstown Tree, either via Cardinal Mooney High, Youngstown State, or both.

None of them have ever been an NFL head coach tho. I think its pretty rational to believe that at some point, one of them is going to become a head coach in the NFL. Or aspires to be more than the others. Or whatever. These are competitive, firebrand hard nosed guys, everyone of them.

Who is it gonna be? Someone is going to want to climb to the 'top' at some point.

Some on that list are less likely than others. (Mark Mangino)

Who is most likely? It kind of makes me uneasy when I start to think about it personally.

I say none of em. Why does everyone alwasy have to speculate guys going to coach in the NFL. NFL is a joke, a complete joke. Most of these guys have been in the college ranks long enuff that that's where their passion is and that's where theyre probably staying. I know this of Bo for sure. He was a coach in the N Gay L before Solich gotem and he hasnt been back since.