Huskers vs TCU

That was a great game. The atmosphere at Devaney was a lot better than most games I've been to this year so far. We also shot the ball really well. Especially from beyond the arc (59%). Jeter had the best game in my opinion. He passed, shot, dribbled the ball outstanding today and also played solid defense. The weirdest thing happened during one of the times TCU was at the line. Three girls ran over to the student section I was sitting at, one had a sign in the shape of an arrow and the other two girls were making out while TCU shot. It worked because he missed both free throws, but that was very odd, never seen that at a game before.

That was a great game. The atmosphere at Devaney was a lot better than most games I've been to this year so far. We also shot the ball really well. Especially from beyond the arc (59%). Jeter had the best game in my opinion. He passed, shot, dribbled the ball outstanding today and also played solid defense. The weirdest thing happened during one of the times TCU was at the line. Three girls ran over to the student section I was sitting at, one had a sign in the shape of an arrow and the other two girls were making out while TCU shot. It worked because he missed both free throws, but that was very odd, never seen that at a game before.

Haha I was sitting a few rows behind that whole thing. Im not to sure what to think of that.

Haha I was sitting a few rows behind that whole thing. Im not to sure what to think of that.

I'm pretty sure I know what I think of that. chuckleshuffle:corndance:):woo:clap:thumbs:horns2:koolaid2:

• Fire 1

I'm pretty sure I know what I think of that. chuckleshuffle:corndance:):woo:clap:thumbs:horns2:koolaid2:

I don't know...I thought it was more funny than sexy. I didn't think they were that attractive.

That game was FUN to watch. I'm disappointed in the lack of people showing up - the weather was bad, yes, but come on this was a big game. I will give the students credit, I've been ripping on them but they had the bottom sections full today and were active in the game. I saw the making out also, they did it for every attempt until late in the game. If you could get two ATTRACTIVE girls in bikinis doing it, then you really would have a distraction!

Lance Jeter is undoubtedly the leader of this team, I love watching him work out there. McCray looked great, hopefully he keeps it up. The guys were having fun out there, no one was worried about getting yanked or checking a shot clock. They were playing basketball, going all out, and having fun. So great to see, gives me some renewed hope for this team.

GBR! (never done the GBR after a post, didn't see the point, but this has me so excited/happy I thought I'd try it. I like it!)