From what I can tell he chews a butt load of GUM. If he does Dip NU probably has a policy that say he cant do it in public interviews and games. It's like when coaches use to smoke on the side lines. Also when you dip you need a spitter while indoors. Inless he uses SNUS or Bandits which you can gut that stuff and its hard to spot also.

You don't NEED a spitter, I've chewed for years and to be more descret about it I swallow the juices. It is what us in the chew biz call "gutting it" I also don't think Bo chews but wouldn't be surpirsed if he did.

Yea I dip my self. But out of all the ppl I know who chew (which is alot, I'm in the army) only one I met gutted it. Because he was teaching a class. He looked like he was gunna lose his lunch everytime. The thing I'm wondering. Is there a NCAA policy banning visible tobacco use. I'm assuming there is. Anyone want to shed light on it. Yes this is a Random thread. Atlest its not a rumor thread

We can make it a rumor thread very easily. I heard Harvey Perlman is going to fire Bo b/c during the CCG Bo was chewing and spit some into the face of Dan Beebe. There now its a rumor thread. Have at it... :snacks:

From what I can tell he chews a butt load of GUM. If he does Dip NU probably has a policy that say he cant do it in public interviews and games. It's like when coaches use to smoke on the side lines. Also when you dip you need a spitter while indoors. Inless he uses SNUS or Bandits which you can gut that stuff and its hard to spot also.

You don't NEED a spitter, I've chewed for years and to be more descret about it I swallow the juices. It is what us in the chew biz call "gutting it" I also don't think Bo chews but wouldn't be surpirsed if he did.

Yea I dip my self. But out of all the ppl I know who chew (which is alot, I'm in the army) only one I met gutted it. Because he was teaching a class. He looked like he was gunna lose his lunch everytime. The thing I'm wondering. Is there a NCAA policy banning visible tobacco use. I'm assuming there is. Anyone want to shed light on it. Yes this is a Random thread. Atlest its not a rumor thread

We can make it a rumor thread very easily. I heard Harvey Perlman is going to fire Bo b/c during the CCG Bo was chewing and spit some into the face of Dan Beebe. There now its a rumor thread. Have at it... :snacks:

I also heard somewhere that he was planning to hire Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as our head coach after he fired Bo during the CCG.

Haha what a thread. But are we sure he dips or is just a guess? But me myself have only dipped a few times. Cope Wintergreen.

If I tried something else it would be the american mix

it sure as hell beats all the dumb rumor threads on the board. I feel like some of the posters are chicken little himself

and try copenhagen black its amazing

or grizzly wintergreen

So I'm not sure if it really applies to this thread or not, but I had a procedure today on my stomach. I have what is called gastidus(sp?) from gutting my chew. I am now on strict dr's orders not to gut my chew anymore. Also to anyone else who guts it I no longer reccomend it, that includes Bo. I've now been banned from spicy or greasy foods for two weeks. The only foods I eat are spicy greasy foods so it kind of sucks.