Seldom Used Reserve

Guys,

I wanted to introduce you to a forum that I've had a small hand in starting. It's formed by and for Clemson fans who just simply got tired of the paysite forums and wanted a fair place to go talk about our team, as well as other topics. The paysites are too concerned with making money that they won't ban a problem user because he or she has paid their $100 per year and they don't want to refund it. So we decided to start one without all of the garbage. It is in very infant stages, and it's been put together quite quickly, but already has some good discussions. This is not and will not be a competitor of Huskerboard. I did suggest that we use a similar layout to Huskerboard, since you guys have the layout down pat over here. I hope the mods and admins take that as a complement and not an insult. Anyway, we started it up last Friday and have a whole 7 users right now (I know, kinda laughable, but you have to start somewhere), so if you guys would like to get into some good conversations (the #1 topic right now is favorite beers) come on by and check it out. My name over there is "aeargle," because there can only be one killer cacti, and he's on Huskerboard, and has all intentions of sticking around.

Anyways, here it is: http://seldomusedreserve.freeforums.org/index.php

Feedback is more than welcome and even encouraged.

-KC

Guys,

I wanted to introduce you to a forum that I've had a small hand in starting. It's formed by and for Clemson fans who just simply got tired of the paysite forums and wanted a fair place to go talk about our team, as well as other topics. The paysites are too concerned with making money that they won't ban a problem user because he or she has paid their $100 per year and they don't want to refund it. So we decided to start one without all of the garbage. It is in very infant stages, and it's been put together quite quickly, but already has some good discussions. This is not and will not be a competitor of Huskerboard. I did suggest that we use a similar layout to Huskerboard, since you guys have the layout down pat over here. I hope the mods and admins take that as a complement and not an insult. Anyway, we started it up last Friday and have a whole 7 users right now (I know, kinda laughable, but you have to start somewhere), so if you guys would like to get into some good conversations (the #1 topic right now is favorite beers) come on by and check it out. My name over there is "aeargle," because there can only be one killer cacti, and he's on Huskerboard, and has all intentions of sticking around.

-KC

Just registered.

Guys,

-KC

Just registered.

Me too.