Good news for iowa

bigg10

Since there hasnt been much going on over here, I thought I would share some good news for Iowa,

got a commit from Rodney Coe, a 6'3 240pound RB, he was recruited by

Alabama

Arkansas

Florida

Kansas

Kansas State

Michigan State

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Nebraska

Notre Lame

Oklahoma

Oregon

Syracuse

Tennessee

USC

Wisconsin

And not a single one of those teams knew what they were going to do with him. Still not convinced he is a running back. Maybe when all of the DJK stuff hits the fan we can finally put Iowa football to rest.

Good point EZ, I would bet nearly every team on that list wanted him as a LB or DE. From what I was hearing only IA and KU told him RB. Im am sure he is a great kid, but when your final two includes KU because you want to be a RB and all those other schools dont want you as a RB......maybe you should consider a position change :dunno

Oh....and BTW, the picture is the only thing that kept me reading this thread. :lol:

Since there hasnt been much going on over here, I thought I would share some good news for Iowa,

got a commit from Rodney Coe, a 6'3 240pound RB, he was recruited by

Alabama

Arkansas

Florida

Kansas

Kansas State

Michigan State

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Nebraska

Notre Lame

Oklahoma

Oregon

Syracuse

Tennessee

USC

Wisconsin

And not a single one of those teams knew what they were going to do with him. Still not convinced he is a running back. Maybe when all of the DJK stuff hits the fan we can finally put Iowa football to rest.

Good point EZ, I would bet nearly every team on that list wanted him as a LB or DE. From what I was hearing only IA and KU told him RB. Im am sure he is a great kid, but when your final two includes KU because you want to be a RB and all those other schools dont want you as a RB......maybe you should consider a position change :dunno

Oh....and BTW, the picture is the only thing that kept me reading this thread. :lol:

FYI, you are confusing KU with Illinois. Illinois was in his final 2 and the only other school that wanted him as a RB.