Pedey STRIKES again!

DelK

In his first major move since returning to Pittsburgh, where he had been the athletic director before taking the Nebraska job, Pederson essentially forced Wannstedt to resign under pressure. After a long list of potential candidates — including Houston’s Kevin Sumlin, Tulsa’s Todd Graham and Iowa State’s Paul Rhoads — refused to even discuss the job, there was a strong perception among college football officials and observers that Pitt did not have a plan after forcing out Wannstedt.

Now, with about half the university’s football recruits wavering or rescinding their commitments, Pederson needs to fix a program in disarray.

This is exactly what he did in Lincoln.

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/01/pitt-fires-its-new-coach/?src=twrhp

I sure hope you're talking about kids that were actually abused and not simply spanked. My dad had no problem spanking me and I grew up a respectful son and my dad and I have a great relationship and I've never physically harmed a soul. There's no relationship between any of this. The dude didn't like his ex woman and we don't know the story. Dude lost his job and he should.

Yes, I'm referring to actual physical abuse, not spankings. Unless the spankings occurred somewhat frequently and they were more of a beating than a spanking. Lots of people get spanked as a kid and are fine as adults.

People who do f'd up things as an adult very likely had a f'd up childhood. There is a very strong correlation. Behavior like this is coming from somewhere, it's not just something you decide to start doing for no reason.

Listen to some old Loveline shows, you can really learn a lot from them

ok done derailing