Holiday Bowl Champions!!!!

For the second straight year, my Buckeye friend and I are the Holiday Bowl Beer Pong Champions. We had a blast at Skersfan's tailgate party and we even converted my Mizzu fan buddy into a Husker. I hope you had a chance to stop by, it was well worth the trip. Despite the loss and all the Wats/T-Magic/Fire Anyone talk, I'm proud I got to support my Huskers with my best friends and family. Go Big Red!

He was still standing and functioning at the end of the game!!!!!!!

Thanks to all that stopped by. Not too good of a turn out but we had 35 or so come by, drink and eat.

Thanks to Rawhide and Jr for helping set up and tear down. Truly appreciated.

Until the next one.

The food was fantastic, Jr had a friend that made, get this Bacon Brownies, he cooks everything with bacon. They were fantastic, would never have thought that.

A meat loaf type thing he called the Chub, appearance was appropriate. Layers and layers of Cholesteral I am sure.

We bought some frozen burgers, the wife doctored them up and they were to die for.

Wish you had made it Kapplc, but I plan to do one at the UCLA game if it surives.