Holy crap..is anyone watching this??

NamelessHusker

Man, i am so happy Wisconsin just beat Michigan 23-20. Also glad Purdue got beat earlier today. No sympathy for the Hawks. I am glad OSU crushed them. Kinda makes Iowa St win over the Hawks seem irrelevant at this point. The Virgina Tech game was another blowout. I thought G tech would give them a game, but they didn't. Virginia Tech is kicking on all cyclinders. Offense, defense, special teams. 7 points allowed in last 3 games is pretty remarkable. I think V tech would give USC more of a run for it's money then Texas would in the national championship game

I agree that I do not fear ISU as much as I did before the Army game and the Iowa loss to OSU. Lets stay positive and get behind our Blackshirts! If Army can get 3 pics and some sacs we should be able to provide more pressure and have more depth than Army.

MSU looks hot right now! Might take Big 10, we shall see against Michigan. Wow I think that is next week. Could Michigan start 2-3?

USC struggled my ass...slow start but dominating finish.

Bye Bye Rose Bowl Big Blue who? Michigan shows again that they are over-rated!

CU may have gave Miami a run for the money if they had some WRs or any Offensive threats.

Minnesota finally shows some tenacity against Purdue in OT.

I must agree though VT looks like its on fire. GA Tech is not a bad team but they were just waxed. Ball was not on his A game but I dont think it would have mattered. VT is the real deal and is looking to be #3 if not #2 next week. I think VT would have damaged OSU more than UT did. I think if they keep playing at their current level they should play USC. Unless UT starts dominating too. But in the back of my mind just like the Red Sox, I figure UT will screw up

Who is South Florida? I dont know but I am sure Louisville does. Who was the announcer that said they would take the Big East and run the tables to a BCS bowl? :rollin

TT beat up on another AA team. I think they felt sorry for them and didnt try to get to a 100 after all. Meh, their first test will be NU. I hope we are ready this time! GBR

Not too many great matchups today really. I am glad this was the Saturday I had to work. I look forward to ISU and am hopeful our offensive is ready to contribute to the team as a whole and take some pressure off the Blackshirts/Special Teams.