For all single people out there

Article

Level Three: Creating a magical blueprint for romance

If you’re game for a big and powerful love connection, don’t be shy. Follow these directions for a love ritual, and you will certainly see romance in the coming year. Believe in it — thousands of single people who’ve read my books and attended my seminars have found success with it!

This process must be done after sunset and is best done between December 20 and January 13th:

1. Light a candle and sit comfortably in candlelight.

2. Make of list of the qualities in a relationship you desire. Use the present tense. Claim your power to create this love in your life. Here’s an example, but use your own words:

I create love in 2011 with someone who is screamingly funny, tender, caring, honest and compassionate. I create love with someone who loves animals, appreciates and respects my vegetarian diet. I create love with someone who complements my personality and who lovingly challenges me to be a better person. I create love with someone who loves music, adventure and joins me in volunteer work.

I have the power to create love with the perfect person for me.

3. Read your list out loud. And no, it will not work if you just read it silently. The power of your word is a strong force and this will help pull your wishes into reality.

4. When you’re done reading your lists, release this to the universe by saying, “So Be It and So It Is.”

5. Blow your candle out.

Hang onto your list. In the next 12 months, you’ll be able to see how your wishes were granted.

Apparently all you have to do to find love in your life is light a candle, write a note, read the note out loud and blow the candle out! And all this time I've thought finding love his extremely difficult!

Is this seriously what yahoo has become? Putting articles from crazy people on the front page of their website...Well goodluck people, let me know how it works for you. If you find someone by doing this, please let me know and then I'll try it too.

Whoah! I tried this. Twenty seconds after I blew the candle out, I heard a knock on the front door. And what do you know -- there she was, the girl of my dreams.

We're married now.

Don't diss the methods! They work. I went from single to married to a hot chick in about 10 minutes.

pics.jpg

Another method of creating love in 2011:

1. Spray chloroform on rag

2: Find a girl that you want to love

3. Go up to girl and ask, "does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

In the next 12 months (11 of which will probably be spent in a combination of jail and prison) you'll find out if your method worked.

Yahoo material?

Another method of creating love in 2011:

1. Spray chloroform on rag

2: Find a girl that you want to love

3. Go up to girl and ask, "does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

In the next 12 months (11 of which will probably be spent in a combination of jail and prison) you'll find out if your method worked.

Yahoo material?

I lol'd