Baby Huskers?!?!

Girlfriend and I are expected our first baby (boy) due this march and we both wanted to do a husker themed baby room. I did a little search for baby husker themed rooms etc on the forum and all i found was threads of husker fans being cry babies, haha. Any body have any pictures or anything of baby husker themed rooms?

haha...believe it or not, for this being our first, she hasn't had many weird cravings, or anything like that. She is at 33 weeks now and i got to get this room done! Just wanted to get some ideas! Hoping the husker room turns him into a future Husker WR with hands of gold!!!

I have in my posession a Husker Jersey that was worn on the field during a game. Both of my kids wore this jersey in the first 24 hours of their life. Really pissed one nurse off but Battery stood up, threw the bones and she fainted. An amazing feet for a baby that was only 17 hours old.

I envy you the years you have in front of you. Savor them they go by far, far too fast.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1: