Who was Rivals #1 runningback ahead of Lucky

RandyFloyd

Xbox = good for recon games and war games or games with very high pitch game detail

PS2= Outperforms Xbox when it comes to a game that involves a sport, such as Madden, NCAA, Baseball, Hockey, Golf.

At least that's my take personal opinion on it having played NCAA on both consoles and found PS2 to potray the game better when it comes to graphics.

As far as Johnathan Stewart being a bust? He has only had 7 carries for 53 yards. That's an average of 7.6 yards per carry. For a freshman, that's pretty impressive. Even starting running back Terrence Whitehead isn't close to that YPC and he has 50+ carries (his YPC average are closer to 3.5) on the season last i saw watching the USC/Oregon matchup. Give the kid a break. If he's such a bust, then Marlon must suck since he has double the output of Stewart at 16 carries for 43 yards (average 2.7 YPC)

The others or as I like to call em "X-Box Generation"...well let's just say I feel for you!

What puts someone in the "X-Box" generation? Just asking because I am trying to figure out where I fall under.

I agree with you though. It is the third maybe fourth game of D-1 football for these guys. Give them a chance before throwing out the word bust. Tommie Frazier must of been a bust since he didn't come right in and beat out Mike Grant. :wacko:

I knew someone was gonna ask that...LMAO It's those young fans who just started watching NCAA when the Huskers dominated in the 90's. The "young fans" who didn't know the Huskers back in the 70's and 80's when year after year we would lose the "Big Game" Be it the Sooners game or the Orange Bowls. Not all are like this but there's more then not. In other words we are going through a HUGE growing pain now. It's rough I know but we will get better.