How Can A Person LIve With Themselves?

Trajic. The worst thing I can imagine is the loss of either of my children, I would be devastated. If it was the latino woman in the truck that did this you can bet that she is an illegal and that she drove away because of that. Every minute she has been in the US she has been commiting a chrime and now she has escalated her chrimes by murdering this young woman. Lets not saddle the State of CA with a long drawn out trial and years and years of appeales for which the state will have to pay both sides, trial, 4 weeks for any appeal and then the table and a needle in her arm.

T_O_B

:steam

Trajic. The worst thing I can imagine is the loss of either of my children, I would be devastated. If it was the latino woman in the truck that did this you can bet that she is an illegal and that she drove away because of that. Every minute she has been in the US she has been commiting a chrime and now she has escalated her chrimes by murdering this young woman. Lets not saddle the State of CA with a long drawn out trial and years and years of appeales for which the state will have to pay both sides, trial, 4 weeks for any appeal and then the table and a needle in her arm.

T_O_B

T_O_B

Why are we to assume that she is an illegal immigrant? The census bureau estimated for the 2009 year that 37% of LEGAL residents are Hispanic which translates to about 12.5 million people. Guess it couldn't have been one of them. The ignorance in this thread is the real "chrime".

Perhaps this deed will leave the offender riddled with a suffocating sense of guilt and shame that will lead them on a quest for redemption and forgiveness that will touch lives and help divert the paths of people otherwise destined for doom.

This is the only way to atone even partially for such a despicable act.