Boomer Sooner

OU is almost as weird of a team as we are. They have looked really good during some parts of the year and then come back and play awful the next game. This is a very winnable game, even on the road and as long as we apply pressure and get after it I think we will win.

Also Diaz will have under 5 boards tonight

Ha that charge against Jeter might be the worst call I have seen all year. Not a chance he was set. Simply awful. Also how hard is it to announce Diaz? Its a common name.

OU leads 22-18 gotta do something

I cant believe the announcers agreed with the call. Maybe thats why they are on U and not the main channel.

we got to get something going, we cant let OU hang around. Otherwise we might as well chalk it up as a loss already.

I can't even rip on my Nebrasketball punching bag as Diaz has played well and is looking to crush the over/under in rebounds. NU had an advantage down low going into this game and if Almeida can keep on the floor in the second half maybe Doc continues to exploit it.

However, the stupid unforced turnovers in the first half were putrid. Four travels, throwing the ball to the cheerleaders and press row, it needs to be shored up.

Finally will someone other than Diaz or Walker look like they want to be in Norman tonight. Jeter, usually puts a good 2nd half together this year so hopefully he can, but BRich, Bear, Toney anyone Bueller......Bueller...............Bueller.

This will be a dog fight to the end.

Wow the best FT shooter on the team misses two, so much for the article in the Journal Star today not jinxing Richardson.

And I am sorry, yes this game is important for post season senarios, but there is way more work to do for this team. So please Kara Lawson stick to what you know best and that is beaver ball. Quit the NCAA talk in this game.

Did not know you could travel while dribbling the ball. Learn something new everyday in the big 12. Where can you even find officials this bad?

Anyway we are fighting well.

Have the lead 32-31

They were travels they shuffled their feet or took a little bunny hop before dribbling. Every call was ligit

No they called after Walker was dribbling it for like 5 seconds. They called it after he went to the ground while he was still dribbing it.