Boomer Sooner

Big 12 officiating is horrendous. No, I'm not playing the "conspiracy" card. Watch any Big 12 game, it doesn't matter who's playing, you will notice the officiating. Officials should not be noticed if they are doing their job correctly, but every Big 12 game I've watched, more than once the officials have made themselves known by calling ridiculously ticky-tack stuff, or letting something obvious go, or giving an undeserved T, etc. It's ridiculous.

Amen. That foul called against us, toward the end of the game where the OU guard dribbled up the far side of the key, got fouled, took two steps and layed it in, and they called that "in the act of shooting," was absolutely horrendous. If that's "in the act of shooting," how far back down the court can they go and still be in the act?

I agree there was no conspiracy against us this game, and that it was just poor officiating. But was really poor.

Nebraska had calls go its way as well. At the very end when OU got that offensive rebound, and the refs called a travel. Nebraska has to win 3 of its last 5 games to be considered for the tournament.

Thinking it ay need to be four of five with one of those four being Texas' scalp. The RPI is not helping the cause at all. However, the only game I feel remotely confident is the trip to Ames against a tired ISU team, even with the contest in Hilton which is like the Bates Motel for NU.

All these other games will be huge because each team will be jockeying for possible NCAA berths as well as conference tourney seeding too. A tourney, in which if NU goes one and done say hola to the NIT

Nebraska had calls go its way as well. At the very end when OU got that offensive rebound, and the refs called a travel. Nebraska has to win 3 of its last 5 games to be considered for the tournament.

Thinking it ay need to be four of five with one of those four being Texas' scalp. The RPI is not helping the cause at all. However, the only game I feel remotely confident is the trip to Ames against a tired ISU team, even with the contest in Hilton which is like the Bates Motel for NU.

All these other games will be huge because each team will be jockeying for possible NCAA berths as well as conference tourney seeding too. A tourney, in which if NU goes one and done say hola to the NIT

I think that if we were to beat UT Saturday, 3 of 5 may be okay.. but if we lose that game, I think the next 4 are needed...and 2 wins in the conference tourney.. well said in the 2nd part though. agreed completely on that.