Record Breaker

Taylor completed 36 of 55 passes for 431 yards on a day the Huskers all but abandoned their running game.

He set school records for completions and yards.

Taylor's most important pass also might have been his easiest, as he found Ross alone in the flat on the winning touchdown with no defenders within ten yards of him.

The

The most important stat to me this this: 0 interceptions on 55 passes.

2 games in a row with no interceptions. Zac Taylor is showing why he is leading this offense. Zac is showing improvement, whereas Dailey threw interception after interception and never learned the concept "throw the ball out of bounds, not into the opponents hands"

This is the difference between a Callahan recruit and a Solich recruit.

This is a quote from Steve Ryan on the Big Red Report Oct 2, '05:

"And they made progress, perhaps the most in any one game in Callahan’s two years at the helm. Unlike the Baylor game last year, where Joe Dailey set the passing record Zac Taylor just broke, people were still wondering if Dailey could do something like that again.

The biggest difference here is that Dailey’s success came more off the big play than it did the consistent play and it’s the consistent play that tells you whether something is a fluke or legit.

Right now, Taylor seems legit".

Yep. Make sure you tell Cory Ross, and Adam Carriker, and Titus Adams, and LeKeven Smith, and Ruud, and Bradley, and Green, and Bullocks, and Muhammed, etc.... how bad the Solich recruits are. :dumdum

sigh <_<

Reading is something you lack. Note the word "recruit" and not recruitS. In case you were not aware, i was talking about a CALLAHAN QB RECRUIT and a SOLICH QB RECRUIT. My post is comparing Zac to Dailey. Seems you just want to argue just for the hell of it.

I will make sure to simplify it for you next time

Yep. Make sure you tell Cory Ross, and Adam Carriker, and Titus Adams, and LeKeven Smith, and Ruud, and Bradley, and Green, and Bullocks, and Muhammed, etc.... how bad the Solich recruits are. :dumdum

sigh <_<

Reading is something you lack. Note the word "recruit" and not recruitS. In case you were not aware, i was talking about a CALLAHAN QB RECRUIT and a SOLICH QB RECRUIT. My post is comparing Zac to Dailey. Seems you just want to argue just for the hell of it.

I will make sure to simplify it for you next time

Funny because all of those guys would be considered a "Solich recruit" which were your EXACT words.

If you dont want confusion, that post what you mean. :dumdum

Nameless and Former

Both of you make good posts and the rest of the board will read your opinions. Dont make this a personal thing between the two of you. State your opinions like the rest of us and dont get into a mituration contest and who said what or meant what. People make mistakes typing or whatever. EVERYONE gets an A+ for being HUSKER FANS.

Zac did a great job. Ross did excellent. The BLACKSHIRTS RULE.