Fans of the Huskers

kramer

north enzone rules!! :horns2

i was 6 rows above the goal post and when the game went into overtime i went down the the first row, hungover the balcony, spinning my black towel over my head like a helicopter, and yelling my ass off

good job husker fans

seems as if memorial stadium has turned it up a notch this year :thumbs

The only negative yesterday was that the OT was played in the north end...just kidding....the stadium was rockin' and it was great hearing the stadium sing along with the team and the band to "No Place..." when it was over.

I know they don't show it on TV but do they play it on the radio???? Whoever came up with that new tradition deserves a place in the NU HOF

GBR

hey 66, did you hear us in the student section yelling at those old foggies in the first ten or fifteen rows of south stadium to stand up. They kind of looked at us for a couple of seconds and the got up and made some damn noise!!! Allthough there was a reason that Iowa State wanted nothing to do with the south endzone and the student section in OT. I have never seen it that crazy. I honestly think I hacked out a bloody lung after the game.

I can believe that Stuck...When I have gone down by the field to watch pregame, I have noticed that it is a bunch of old gimps taking up the space by the field in the first rows of the south. We need to get some noise down there right by the field! Students definently made up for it though. I will say it again though, we have to be even louder next week, it will be another dog fight! GBR! :horns2