TE Orlando David [Miami (OH) Commit]

Nexus

Nexus or others, who is better? Bush-Loo or David? We were in on Bush-Loo early I thought. He also wants :bigredn: ... so what gives.

Thoughts?

Just a general answer. No one really has any idea as to who will be better. They played in entirely different contexts and, as such, the film of these two (or most any two players) is tough to compare. The point is that knowing just how good any of these guys will be is guesswork in large part --- even to a degree for the Husker coaches who are analyzing them --- and especially for us, the common fan.

That said, these two guys have similar ratings, for what that is worth. It is hard for us to tell which one the coaches prefer (it is conceivable that the coaches would be pleased with either). So... for our part, I suppose we should be pleased with either.

Nexus or others, who is better? Bush-Loo or David? We were in on Bush-Loo early I thought. He also wants :bigredn: ... so what gives.

Thoughts?

Just a general answer. No one really has any idea as to who will be better. They played in entirely different contexts and, as such, the film of these two (or most any two players) is tough to compare. The point is that knowing just how good any of these guys will be is guesswork in large part --- even to a degree for the Husker coaches who are analyzing them --- and especially for us, the common fan.

That said, these two guys have similar ratings, for what that is worth. It is hard for us to tell which one the coaches prefer (it is conceivable that the coaches would be pleased with either). So... for our part, I suppose we should be pleased with either.

David is a 3* on Rivals and Bush-Loo is a 2* if you're one who relies on recruiting service rankings. But what Robsker touched on in his post is a fair assessment of how to look at it.

Having said that, it looks like it's down to Cincinnati and Miami (OH) for David, according to Rivals.