TE Orlando David [Miami (OH) Commit]

Nexus

• 3 months later...

O I do too. Hey's a huge target on our board. We still need one TE for the class, and he is one of the last on our board left at the TE position that we still have a serious shot at. The coaches will be pushing really really hard for this one!

THIS

With JT being a noncontributor, yeah I am going to throw that out there, there is a need for two TE's IMO. Sam Cotton will probably play TE if other recruits look elsewhere, but could very easily play DE(film looks very good on that side of the ball). We need another TE in this class.

O I do too. Hey's a huge target on our board. We still need one TE for the class, and he is one of the last on our board left at the TE position that we still have a serious shot at. The coaches will be pushing really really hard for this one!

THIS

With JT being a noncontributor, yeah I am going to throw that out there, there is a need for two TE's IMO. Sam Cotton will probably play TE if other recruits look elsewhere, but could very easily play DE(film looks very good on that side of the ball). We need another TE in this class.

JT?

THIS

JT?

Kerr

THIS

JT?

Kerr

why has kerr been such a non factor... thought he was a pretty highly regarded recruit way back when... what happened??

THIS

JT?

Kerr

why has kerr been such a non factor... thought he was a pretty highly regarded recruit way back when... what happened??

I wouldn't really put highly regarded recruit and Kerr in the same sentence. He was not overly hyped, looked to be a bit of a project. Coaches loved his blocking coming out of high school. However, between not catching on with the offense, injuries(shoulders I believe) and the fact that Cotton and Reed are way better it just hasn't worked out. Maybe he turns it around, but I ain't holding my breath.