Texas Tech

Gman

Since it looks like there wont be a tail gate party for the TT game...where are soem good watering holes to stop at before the game...I remember the Mariot or one of the hotels has a live band and drinks outside usually before the game...any other bars or places to stop at?

No, sorry guys there wont be a tgate for the tech game. Neither myself nor ETR will be at the game, and it's a friend of the fam's parking spot, so it would be tough to run without us there. But if you see our banner in the lot just north of the stadium, they still may have it up on the windshield so feel free to stop by to say hi, b/c they are good people.

As far as other 'holes go, I've heard Brothers is coming on strong, and of course the Watering Hole itself is a cant miss for wings - and Barrys is always solid, and then theres Sidetracks which is a MUST visit. Basically I would recommend just wandering and go where the sea of red takes you! :cheers