The Official NCAA National Championship Game Thread

Go Butler. Brad Stevens and Butler deserve this. They worked so hard to get their school on the map. Finally people are starting to realize they aren't a cinderella/underdog anymore.

Agreed. I am cheering for Butler too. Pretty amazing to make it to back to back National Championship games especially as a midmajor. They have really impressed me this year.

Go Butler. Brad Stevens and Butler deserve this. They worked so hard to get their school on the map. Finally people are starting to realize they aren't a cinderella/underdog anymore.

Agreed. I am cheering for Butler too. Pretty amazing to make it to back to back National Championship games especially as a midmajor. They have really impressed me this year.

I know, back to back appearances are always impressive. Especially after their best player Gordon Hayward left for the NBA, just imagine if he was still on the team.

I know, back to back appearances are always impressive. Especially after their best player Gordon Hayward left for the NBA, just imagine if he was still on the team.

I know. That makes it all that much more impressive. Hard to believe at one point this season it didn't even look like this Butler team was gonna even make the tournament.